Monday, January 26, 2009

ugh

I feel so gross. I am completely full of crap. Literally. Honestly, I've always been prone to constipation, but pregnancy makes it worse. About 30 minutes ago I was pretty sure I was going to explode if I didn't poop. Thank God I did. It was a ton, too... but still not enough. There's more. Ugh.
I woke up this morning to a rude message from someone on my phone. That unfortunately set my mood for the day. Our apartment has been a disaster. Honestly here too, I have never been housekeeper of the year, but feeling nauseous most of the day each day makes my motivation to clean go down even more. And, as I said recently, I want to keep things nicer. I just always seem to feel so gross. I pray that in another month (end of 1st trimester) I'll be feeling better. John cleaned like crazy this evening. It's nicer in here I will admit, but it made me feel like a loser for not cleaning too. What did I do while he cleaned? I took a long nap. Part of me feels bad about this, part of me feels it was just what I needed. I hope tomorrow I feel ok so I can clean some more. I'm sure this post isn't too exciting to read. Sorry... I'm moody and constipated. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment