Tuesday, January 27, 2009

constant whiner i am


Again, I don't feel so good. My constipation has turned itself around... to the extreme, if you know what I mean. I feel soooooo tired. I sort of feel like I have the flu, only I'm pretty sure it's just the pregnancy. So, I am laying here on the couch feeling like a big waste. But then I think - my body is working on forming another life... maybe I'm not that much of a waste.
John and I are trying to decide if we should move to another apartment complex when our lease is up in April or if we should just stay here. Moving is a pain in the butt, for sure. But if we can find a cheaper place, might it be worth it? If the place only saves us $100 / month, was it worth the annoyance and cost of moving? If it saves us $300 / month, same question??? I don't know. Right now I feel like doing nothing but lying here like a log. Moving sounds like no fun to me. This area is pretty nice, too. One lady at the office here lied to us once, which is annoying, but really - is that a reason to move? One neighbor of ours has been kinda weird to us - but she's being ok lately. Our psycho-cop neighbor has moved, so that's good.
If we stay, I have some work to do on this place when I have the energy. It's so unorganized here and the only decor is pictures on the plain walls. No curtains, no character. It's sort of like a bachelor pad... with some pictures hanging up. Not very homey, if you ask me. So, changes are in order. Gosh, I'm so tired. And I just peed twice in the last 15 minutes. I know, I am a constant whiner. Well, it makes me feel better.
What else is going on lately? I have two more weekends of working with Mary. Thurs, Fri, and Sat this week and then Thurs, Fri, and Sat of next week. Honestly, I am glad - with the way I've been feeling lately. I have such a small amount of energy and I don't feel like I'm doing much for her anymore. I used to try to motivate her to get up and go. Now I can't quite motivate myself to do that, nor is it necessarily the best thing for me. I know there are women who work full-time most of their pregnancy. Maybe they feel better than I do. Or maybe not and they are just tougher than me or whatever. But I'm just being honest when I say I'll be glad to be finished. And I'm praying that by the end of feb or march at the latest, I will have more energy and I won't feel nauseous all of the time anymore.
Last thing I'll mention today - a Cincinnati shower. I've asked my sisters and moms if they would mind throwing a shower around May in Cincinnati (so early so that I can still travel comfortably). They are willing and excited to do so, so - yay! More details about that to come... I think I need to take a nap. Good night. (Well, good afternoon).

No comments:

Post a Comment